This holiday season, it's important to remember that comfort is key-- but for elders with caregiver needs in LA or OC who would benefit from short-term care, how can such solace become a reality in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Malibu, we provide specialized caregiver options for elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Our short-term senior care solutions are provided by the helpful hands and golden hearts of compassionate caregivers who come to the home right on time, every time—and all at a moment’s notice.
A-1 Home Care offers caregiving solutions from the comfort of the home that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides caregiver services like kidney disease care, respite care for burnt out family caregivers, and hospice care for elders enjoying their final holiday season. This lasting dedication to providing only excellence has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for decades and counting already.