Do you have a loved one in the home who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, and you're unable to take care of him/her in a reasonable manner going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Malibu, we provide the hope you need with caregiving professionals you can trust to always have your beloved elder's best interest at heart. Each caregiver on staff offers always affordable and equally exceptional Alzheimer’s care options to elders accruing cognition deficits in the home who come from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides specific in-home care services that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation with “brain food” ingredients
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and games to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is also adept in providing caregiving solutions such as respite care for family caregivers needing a break, Klinefelter Syndrome and Angelman Syndrome care, and diabetic care for those with raised blood sugar.
Learn more about the exceptional caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you contact a compassionate caregiver by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also services neighboring communities in Los Angeles and Orange County like Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Brentwood, Calabasas, and Marina Del Rey.