Bipolar disorder and seasonal depression are two difficult conditions that can alienate patients from other people. Characterized by dramatic mood swings and a sour disposition that's often commonplace, bipolar disorder is certainly nothing to smile about.
But at A-1 Home Care in Malibu, we provide bipolar care options that are sure to turn your senior's frown upside down. Our specialized caregiving experts come fully equipped with helping hands, a golden heart, and a professional understanding long before they're given the honor to step foot into the comfort of the home.
A-1 Home Care provides affordable bipolar caregiver services to elders in need that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiver solutions for those in need of special needs care, heart attack care, amputee care, epilepsy and seizure care, Parkinson's disease care, and much more. It’s this dedication to excellence that keeps A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County today!