If your loved one suffers from a brain injury and is still living in the home despite showing symptoms, then you probably understand the importance of 24 hour care supervision.
At A-1 Home Care in Malibu, we provide specialized in-home care options that include brain injury care services provided at reasonable prices that promise to never break the bank! Each helpful caregiver on staff acts as both a cognitive therapist as well as a companion so that each elder feels properly cared for in the home.
Take a look below at some of the leading senior services provided to brain injury patients in the home at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving options for young children like infant colic care as well as pet care for a variety of animals in the home. It's this dedication to versatility of care that has further helped A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of caregiving in Los Angeles and Orange County for the past quarter century and counting.